At Workpath, you could say we're customer-obsessed. We regularly seek feedback, input, and dialogue with healthcare leaders around the country. Most of all, we listen and implement your suggestions. That's how we redesign healthcare -- together! Here are the latest new features thanks to you.
Let Your Mobile Users Update Appointment Info
- We've added a new organization preference that lets you decide what pieces of appointment information your mobile users are able to update once they are assigned to the appointment opportunity.
- Mobile users can now log into the Workpath platform from their desktop (app.workpath.co) and edit all necessary information. You have full visibility into all of their updates from your dashboard. Watch a quick video here to see how it works!
Attached Documents in the Mobile App
- If you attach a document to an appointment from the Workpath dashboard, that document will now be viewable by your mobile user from their Workpath mobile app.
Lock Down Schedule Updates
- We've added a new organization preference that lets you control when availability—working or PTO—updates can be made by your network!
Alert When a New Service Request Form is Submitted
- When a new Service Request has been submitted to your organization, you’ll now receive an alert icon on the Workpath platform.
If you have questions, visit us at workpath.co or chat with a Technical Support team member at Workpath within your Workpath app. We're here to help!